After having a less than memorable experience purchasing my first home I was very apprehensive this time around. My friend/agent I wanted to work with didn’t have the bandwidth to work with me so when I found a home I wanted to check out I was introduced to Sarah Lossing. She was so sweet, professional and knowledgeable and understood exactly what I was looking for. She also showed a great deal of patience when I changed my mind a couple of times. She guided me when I needed guidance and let me make my own decisions without pushing me. She was genuinely happy when I found my home and gave me a wonderful referral which lead me to work with my Loan Consultant Lisa Amato. I’d refer Sarah to anyone wishing to have a great home purchasing experience with someone knowledgeable, professional and who truly has your best interest in mind. Thank you Sarah!
You may also like:
- Getting Your Home Ready to Sell
- Happy 4th! What’s Your Plans? Here’s a few Top Picks for Activities Locally
- Play Ball! Opening Day ceremonies for Chandler National Little League
- Changing Jobs and the Effects it has on Buying a Home
- Fantastic and Affordable Homes near Val Vista Lakes, Homes for Under $285,000- Get FHA Financing.