After having a less than memorable experience purchasing my first home I was very apprehensive this time around. My friend/agent I wanted to work with didn’t have the bandwidth to work with me so when I found a home I wanted to check out I was introduced to Sarah Lossing. She was so sweet, professional and knowledgeable and understood exactly what I was looking for. She also showed a great deal of patience when I changed my mind a couple of times. She guided me when I needed guidance and let me make my own decisions without pushing me. She was genuinely happy when I found my home and gave me a wonderful referral which lead me to work with my Loan Consultant Lisa Amato. I’d refer Sarah to anyone wishing to have a great home purchasing experience with someone knowledgeable, professional and who truly has your best interest in mind. Thank you Sarah!
You may also like:
- 4 bedroom homes near Gilbert High School under $320,000
- 36427 N Crucillo Drive – Encanterra’s Best Home for Sale – Resort Living at Its Finest
- NEW Price – 3610 S Velero in Chandler is priced to SELL! Schedule a showing today.
- Home Prices are RISING…March 2017 Real Estate News
- Looking for a dream home? Your search is over….