After having a less than memorable experience purchasing my first home I was very apprehensive this time around. My friend/agent I wanted to work with didn’t have the bandwidth to work with me so when I found a home I wanted to check out I was introduced to Sarah Lossing. She was so sweet, professional and knowledgeable and understood exactly what I was looking for. She also showed a great deal of patience when I changed my mind a couple of times. She guided me when I needed guidance and let me make my own decisions without pushing me. She was genuinely happy when I found my home and gave me a wonderful referral which lead me to work with my Loan Consultant Lisa Amato. I’d refer Sarah to anyone wishing to have a great home purchasing experience with someone knowledgeable, professional and who truly has your best interest in mind. Thank you Sarah!
You may also like:
- Open House Today and Sunday in the Beautiful Gated Community of Mesquite Groves in South Chandler
- Play Ball! Opening Day ceremonies for Chandler National Little League
- NEW Price – 3610 S Velero in Chandler is priced to SELL! Schedule a showing today.
- Here’s What Happening in June!
- Homes for Sale Near Hamilton High With 4 Bedrooms and a Pool